Friday, February 24, 2012

Click Here



Do you believe that an entire page should be dedicated to the phenomenon known as "Click Here"?



Assuming that you tried to click on the above button, I will now proceed to tell you that herein this post you may "Click"  here, there, and, yes junior, up there, too.  



Experts state that pretty much everybody they talk to describes experience of "clicking here, there, or anywhere, really," as a "good way to spend a day".  



In honor of GOOD DAYS here, there, and everywhere, really, I present to you a few of my favorite posts for your "clicking" and reading pleasure. 




Without further ado...


CLICK HERE
I wanted to write a story called The Humor of Pooh 
but I was running late - so I ended it with: 
"To be continued" 
like nobody would notice that I didn't have time to finish it


CLICK HERE
One day, I was bored out of my mind reading about the history of humor,
so I wrote my own Brief History of Humor
I like the cavemen best!


CLICK HERE
I was horrified by what I saw happen to those Occupy Protestors in Oakland
And wondered how a nation of kids 
who grew up watching Scooby Doo after school
Could do such a thing! 
Jinkies! 



CLICK HERE
If you ever need to defend your good sense of humor
Take this test and print out the results
Show said results to person who accused you of not having a good sense of humor



CLICK HERE
I was thinking about all my FB friends who post stuff on UFO's
So I went out looking for one myself

CLICK HERE
I dream of opening my very own 
FUNsational Inner Child Daycare Center
Email me directly to invest in this venture



CLICK HERE
Do you have what it takes to be a Guru? 



CLICK HERE
I want to be a guest at my own imaginary spa



CLICK HERE
I know a number of people who, um...
Wait, what was it that I saying?


CLICK HERE
I spend entirely too much time on Facebook
every day I resolve to quit
right after I check my news feed!


CLICK HERE
I can't stand chain letters!
But this one reminds me of my grandpa. 


CLICK HERE
The best cursing joke on the Internet - beaks down! 


CLICKER PROBLEMS ???

Please "Click" on the 



My butcher told me that 4 out of 5 Chickens who opt for hypnosis as a cure for their fear of loosing control when they cross the street recommend the "Can Point, but Afraid to Click Support Group" as a way to commit to their fear of commitment. 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a most-interesting mind, Young Lady! :)