Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Awkward And I Know It

Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, girls be looking like oohh he fly
I move to the beat, walking on along the screen in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, drawn-on tie, legs outta control, 
I'ma Stick Man with an imaginary afro
And like Bruce Leroy I got the glow

[a reference to the 80s martial arts classic "The Last Dragon", where martial artists, having attained master status, start to glow when practicing their moves, and also get some special powers.]

Ah...Girl look at that stick body [x3]
Ah... I'm drawn out
Ah...Girl look at that stick body [x3]
Ah.. I'm drawn out

When I walk along the screen (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my lines and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it

I'm awkward and I know it [x2]




No comments: