Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Occupy Education focuses on the relevant, cool part of learning, rather than the mundane rote learning and memorization techniques we're taught in school. However, how can you know whether an Occupy Education is for you?
Answer the following questions to find out!
Attention Span Questions
1. Do you easily "zone out" when trying to focus on tasks for extended periods of time?
2. Do you get distracted easily (by background noise, other people's conversations, etc.)?
3. Are you often late for work, school, or appointments?
4. Do you jump from task to task because you can't seem to focus long enough to finish one completely?
5. Do you have "issues" dealing with boring, repetitive tasks?
6. When on the phone with a friend just as your favorite TV show starts, do you find it difficult to pay attention to the conversation?
7. Do you find yourself re-reading the same paragraph or skipping ahead when reading a book or magazine?
8. Do you have a knack for noticing details (typos in a document)?
9. Do you lose your patience easily?
10. Do you interrupt people during conversations?
If you answered "Yes" to more than 5 of the above questions, an alternate, non-traditional, Occupy Education may be for you.
We don't all learn in the same way...
Enjoy the educational pics!