*Taradiddle: A small or white lie; a fib.
2. Bauble: A small, showy ornament of little value.
3. Gubbins: Objects of little or no value, odds and ends.
4. Jactation: To restlessly move and roll around.
5. Donnybrook: A scene of uproar and disorder; a heated argument.
6. Hogwash: Means ridiculous.
7. Glabella: The space between your eyebrows, just above your nose.
8. Batrachomyomachy: Making a mountain out of a molehill.
9. Billingsgate: Loud, raucous profanity.
10. Snickersnee: A long knife.
11. Bloviate: To speak pompously or brag.
12. Phalange: Finger bone.
13. Hodge-Podge: If a planned event goes terribly wrong in the sense that it gets crazy, you've got yourself a hodge-podge.
14. Beseech: Ask someone urgently and fervently to do something.
15. Gewgaw: A useless or worthless thing.
16. Yips: Former professional golfer, Tommy Armour, is credited with inventing the term yips to describe a combination of psychological and neuromuscular factors that forced his early retirement from competitive golf. Also, in 2007, the "Yips" were a major part of the plot line of an episode of How I Met Your Mother. The episode was titled "The Yips," and uses the yips as a metaphor for the character Barney's sudden difficulties in hitting on women.
17. Collywobbles: Intense anxiety or nervousness accompanied by stomach issues.
18. Flink: A group of twelve or more cows.
19. Ensorcell: To enchant or fascinate.
20. Biff: Often heard/read in comic book fight scenes.
21. Scuttlebutt: A nautical term meaning rumor or gossip.
22. Occiput: It's a word for the back of the skull.
23. Xiphoid: Shaped like a sword.
24. Osculate: Another one of those words that makes high school kids giggle.
25. Tookus: Another word for hiney, bum, or tushey.
26. Reintarnate: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
27. Bumfuzzle: To confuse or fluster.
28. Redumbdancy: Repeating the same dumb thing over and over.
29. Gallivant: To travel or roam about for pleasure, with no inherent meaning or specific purpose ;)
30. Gobbledygook: Language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense.
31. Lugubrious: It means sad, but ironically the word makes people laugh.
32. Sardoodledom: Another word for "staginess" or "melodrama".
33. Funfundfunfzip: German. Pronounced Foonf-oond-foonf-zig. No idea what this means, but it always make me laugh.
34. Skullet: This is a man who formerly wore a mullet who is now aging and losing hair on top. His hair is still long it the back, but now it's pulled back over the top of his head.
35. Foderol: Trifle or nonsense.
36. Absquatulate: To depart in a hurry; to die; to abscond. (e.g., We must absquatulate before the Wicked Witch returns.)
37. Foofaraw: To make a big deal out of something of little importance.