1. If you're considering a career as a Doomsday Prophet avoid prophesies that include specific dates, just go with the bible verse, "No one knows the day or the hour..." Matthew 2:4:36.
4. When people doubt that the world is going to end, simply quote Lao Tzu.
5. Pepper your group discussions with Visual Storytelling words such as: clarity, realism, dynamic, continuity, intuitive...
7. Keep focused. Your place is the great spiritual-ontological world, don't comment on social problems, economics, politics, or computer programming unless it's metaphysically-inspired economics or divine intervention politics, or computer programming with higher intelligence beings.
9. Remember to end all your discussions with a pithy quote: Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent.