- No tar, tobacco, carbon monoxide, or ash
- Get the same amount of nicotine as a regular cigarette
- Each cartridge costs less than $2 and is equivalent to a pack of cigarettes
- You can save over $1,000 each year
- You won't "smell" like a smoker
- Comes in different flavors
Saturday, November 19, 2011
The Electronic Cigarette is the Worst Invention on the Face of the Planet
Dear Tobacco Industry,
Shame on You!
The tobacco industry has come out with what they claim is a "cheaper, healthier cigarette without the bad smells, second-hand smoke, or cancer causing chemicals."
A few of the reported benefits include:
Nicotine changes how your brain and body function by causing a rapid release of adrenalin, the "fight-or-flight" hormone. Adrenaline's effects include: rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and rapid, shallow breathing. I wonder why. Let's examine what's in a cigarette:
The electronic cigarette gives a smoker the "same amount of nicotine as a regular cigarette," and costs less than $2. It is conceivable that someone who smokes a pack a day could increase their nicotine intake tenfold.
Ten times the effects caused by nicotine.
Posted by Soph Laugh at 6:16 AM