Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank You Letter to the World

DEAR WORLD


THANK YOU FOR



I am learning to

I AM SO OVER MY EGO
well, almost...



 

I AM DRAWING AGAIN
AND I LIKE IT 



MY KIDS & I ARE HAVING THE TIME OF OUR LIVES



I TAKE TIME TO JUST BE...

SILLY has become HILARIOUS, 


THIS IS CODE FOR
HAPPY



DEAR WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I used to think if I studied very hard, worked very hard, crossed my T's and dotted my I's, that everything would be just fine. Now, I think life is more about being brave than being smart. More about wondering, asking questions, allowing ourselves to NOT know the answer. 

I don't let other people's bad days get to me...okay, maybe just a little, but it's good to have something to work on....sometimes working hard isn't a bad thing, as long as you take time to kick back and relax. 

Relaxing was not my strong suit. I have a lot of energie - (okay, I'll admit it, I exhaust people) ... LOL 

this makes me laugh


I'm not the type of person to give up easily. I am pretty good at focusing on the possibilities without getting caught up in the limitations. But I still had to break up with excuses. They were totally bringing me down. 

I could go on and on about all sorts oF things ...

but in the name of Internet brevity, I'll just end with...

Thanks

- Sophy














No comments: