Monday, October 3, 2011

Siesta

Hi! I'm currently exploring the concept of siesta. 


 Therefore, I have no new content to post other than this beautiful picture I took from the bow of my boat. 

 
I presume there are no issues with my taking a siesta and that no matter how much you wanted a comedy fix, you really don't mind waiting until I get back. If you do mind, feel free to read this message twice. 

To show you that I value your readership, I have decided to post some funny photos of interesting houses where you might enjoy spending your next siesta.

ENJOY! 


For the exotic enthusiast...

For the conforming enthusiast...


For the tightrope walking enthusiast...


For the Egyptian enthusiast...

 

For the Yogi Bear enthusiast...

 

For the snow castle enthusiast...


For the Swiss time traveling enthusiast...


For the apple core lover enthusiast...



For the fairy tale enthusiast...


For the reckless enthusiast...


For the enthusiast who never grew up...


For the anime and manga enthusiast...


and last but not least, 
a fresh new restaurant for those 
who enjoy seafood!

No comments: