Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Life Through Music

*Post contains one socially-defined "naughty" word...

My LIFE Through 
♫♪*   M U S I C ♫♪*


Growing up, my mom played Bee Gees in the car on the way to school...

Once I got there, I listened to Queen in the Library...
Who totally rocked me... 
but nothing like AC/DC...
who caused me to lose my young  MIND! 
due to their SHEER AWESOMENESS!!!
I'm sorry to say that my friends liked... 
and
Sadly, I got hooked
their LYRICS forever 
messing up my mind! 
the ONLY video that didn't SUCK
was AH HA
I           L  O  V  E    Graphic-Novel Music Videos
Haddaway questioned love in the 90s
and taught me that it lied in
opening up a KILLER DANCE CLUB
if you can survive CLUBBING
you can 
SURVIVE 
A N Y T H I N G
and live to write a blog on 
COMEDY
Oops, I did it again
All I wanna do
is figure out what makes me happy...
... and sets you free
so that you can say my name
now PLEASE STAND UP
Shimmy CoCoPuff
(Shimmy Shimmy Rock...)
you may hate me 
(for posting these lame lyrics)
and say BYE, BYE, BYE
cause it might sound CRAZY
perhaps I'm FALLING OUT
of humor
but I think laughing is 
B O O T Y L I C I O U S
I think that because
I'M A SURVIVOR 
(I got nutin for Ms. Jackson, sorry)
at least you'll never FIND ME FAKIN...
I admit I like 
Sk8er Boi's
cause I'm a sk8er grl
like everyone
I can lose myself in the MUSIC
and the MOMENT
for A MOMENT LIKE THIS
some people search forever
for that one special BLOG
no matter what I do...
it's gettin' HOT in here...
HEY BABY!
HEY BABY, HEY!
whenever, wherever
(you need a good laugh)
or SOAK UP THE SUN
tell your friends to "like" 
SOPHY LAUGHING
every time I feel lame
I WRITE ANOTHER JOKE
like this one...
LAME 
or 
INFLUENCED BY MUSIC???
by 
Sophy Lauging
Lyrics 
by 
Other People

No comments: