- Do you ever feel really high, ecstatic, and incredibly happy? Describe your feelings.
- What has been your experience of the most intense pleasure?
- What are your special kinds of daydreams and fantasies?
- What kinds of things get your mind going?
- When do you feel the most energy, and what do you do with it?
- How do you act when you get excited?
- What kind of physical activity (or inactivity) gives you the most satisfaction?
- Is taste something very special to you? Describe it in a way that it is special.
- Do you ever catch yourself seeing, hearing, or imagining things that aren't really there? Give examples.
- When do you feel the greatest urge to do something?
- If you come across a difficult idea or concept, how does it become clear to you? Describe what goes on in your head in this case.
- Describe what you do when you are just fooling around.
- What is my purpose in life?
- Why are we here?
- Is there a God?
- What if there is no God?
- Is this all there is?
- Is there something more after this life?
- Do we have free will?
- Why did the Chicken cross the Road?
We all need time to process the thoughts, hopes, and doubts that cross our mind. When we are constantly 'on the go' or when we have constant demands hanging over us, the desire to retreat increases and we naturally look for escapes.
we all need proof that we exist
The seriousness we attach to tragedy and the importance we place on every thought and emotion we experience can leave one laughing.
As human beings, we want the range of emotions to match the range of experiences we have in life - and comedy provides that.