- Socially cold humorous style
- Smiles grudgingly. Responds with a quick, but short-lived smile.
- Is a ready audience but infrequent contributor of humorous anecdotes.
- Has a bland, deadpan sense of humor.
- Socially warm humorous style
- Maintains group morale through humor.
- Has a good sense of humor.
- Uses good-natured jests to put others at ease.
- Relative to other traits, displays a noteworthy sense of humor.
CHARLES SCHULTZ (1923 - 2000)
Charles Schultz's Peanuts Snoopy and Charlie Brown Daily Comic Strip Original Art dated 8-15-55 (United Feature Syndicate, 1955) is an allegory depicting mainstream reactions to the starch mannerisms of mass educators in the 1950s.
In the Peanuts cartoons, teachers were continually depicted as boring, monotonous, wah, wah, wah-type educators that bored students to tears.